Monday, January 2, 2017

Insane CUTZ by INSANE LABZ (C-)

Insane Cutz by INSANE LABZ (C-)

RESULTS: C -

This product came highly recommended at my health food store.  They had just started carrying it, and like most things, the newest stuff is always the "coolest."  To be honest, I suppose I buy into the hype a bit as well as the marketing.

The supplement is intended to "Murder Your Fat Cells" as stated in the bottle.  It has a number of typical ingredient, but claims to have the AMPBerry which is supposed to AMP things up a bit.

When I started taking this I had been on a build cycle, and had increased about 6 pounds from that cycle.  Typically, when I go from a build to a shred cycle, I will dump what I gained in fat within the first ten days, and then shred some additional fat to round it out.

I will keep this short and simple.

When I started taking it, I was really excited.  This is because I could feel the energy - it gave me a huge lift which seemed to last throughout the day!  Which I didn't think was going to happen from just one pill at 5 AM before the gym.

Within the first week I lost about 3 lbs. - which was on track with what I expected from my move to a shred cycle.  Then in the second week I lost about 3 more pounds.

By the third week I plateaued, gaining a pound (despite the intense cardio, ketosis, and dieting I was on.)  I ignored this and continued on.

The fourth week I again gained a pound... but continued on (because of my scheduled I knew I was going to go five weeks).

In the fifth week - the energy was completely gone from the supplement, my appetite was through the roof - and I gained 2.5 pounds.

Ultimately I ended the cycle only being down 1.5 pounds - which sucks, because I would have expected at least the six I lost the first two weeks from my BUILD cycle (if I hadn't taken anything at all).

To say I was disappointed in this supplement is an understatement.  It really is just marketing more than anything.  After this I went and checked out their videos - which I should have done first.  I probably wouldn't have bought this supplement at all - when I saw that they all seemed to be a little "hillbilly-ish" just talking about they packed crap into a pill and pretending they knew what they were doing.

As for buying it - you can by a 45 day supply for around $55.  However, if you check their website, you buy buy these little blister packs (24 of them) each with 4 pills a pack, for about the same price.  This is like a 96 day supply.  This is how I did it... However, now I have another 60 days of supplements I will probably just toss now.


No comments:

Post a Comment