Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CALL for CLEANSES

With only three weeks left on my current cycle of weight loss products, I can already tell I will need a sold cleanse to detox from it (the results of this cycle will be posted much later, with an introduction shortly).  With that being said, I am looking for recommendations for the next cleanse I cycle through before I start my next weight loss cycle.

Any recommendations?  The only rules are I am looking for PRODUCTS, rather than lifestyle changes.  I am trying to evaluate the product, however, I am okay if the product promotes a lifestyle change as a result of consuming the product. 

So if any of you have recommendations - any company, any form, or any fashion, or one that you wish someone else had tested  - please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment